Our group has a Junior division. At the moment, we have two members. Their names are Vivian McDonald and Kaylee Farnsworth. We interviewed them so those who support and follow our group can get to know them.
- What made you become interested in the paranormal?
K. Past experiences and watching TV shows made my curiosity grow.
V. I became interested in the paranormal because things about the after life and how people couldn’t move on because of unfinished business intrigued me.
- Have you always believed in spirits?
V. Yes I have always believed that there are spirits.
- Have you ever had a paranormal experience?
- How old were you? Tell us about it…(If multiple, tell us about the one that sticks out the most.)
K. I was 6 years old and I was just about to wake up when I saw multiple spirits hovering over me whispering to each other; I couldn’t hear what they were talking about. I remember I opened my eyes and one of the spirits said “She’s awake” And then shortly after they all went up into the light bulb that had been turned on in my room.
V. I was 13 years old and I went to Pauly Jail. I was trying to help back my grandmother in closer to the building and I was standing under a window when all of a sudden the window busted from the inside out and cut my wrist.
- How old are you?
V. 13 almost 14
- What are your hobbies?
K. Reading, Studying, Drawing, Music, Sleeping and Shopping…
V. Drawing and being outside.
- Do you have any spiritual gifts?
K. I believe I’m an Empath.
V. I don’t know yet.
- How can you contribute to the group?
K. I have great leadership skills and can help with ideas for fundraising and other events to help raise awareness for our group.
V. I am good at doing research on old/historic places.
- Do you have the ability to act well during a stressful situation or an active investigation?
- Are you involved in any extracurricular activities?
K. I’m on the Step team. I love it.
V. Volleyball, track, and band.
- Is there a place you’ve ever wanted to investigate?
K. Yes! Alcatraz!
V. Yes. My school.