The Webb Paranormal Group (WPG) is serious about helping you with your paranormal experiences, and aimaimsprovide you with successful investigations. In addition, the group would like you to adhere to the following set of terms and conditions to ensure quality, smooth service, and safety in your pont and to the whole investigating team.
The Webb Paranormal Group is a group of paranormal researchers who wish to aid individuals and administrators of public sites by offering confidential paranormal research services at no charge.
- Investigate to ascertain the source of the unexplained phenomena reported in homes, businesses, or public facilities.
- To collect reliable, documented evidence during the scientific paranormal research
- Facilitate a congenial resolution to disruptive paranormal energy when contracted
- Documented evidence of paranormal activity and unexplained apparitions as needed on a case-by-case basis
- Help when we can or to find someone who can if we can’t.
- Offer Support to those in need
We can provide some consulting services along with our investigations. We built this site for everyone to have a safe place to share thoughts. We also have a forum as a safe place to talk with others who are interested in the paranormal. We strive to keep everything nonjudgmental within our group. We do not want others to worry about being able to afford our services, so we are strictly a non-profit Volunteer Group. We will investigate by scientific means, then report back directly to you with our findings. You will receive a copy of all the evidence we obtain during our investigation. This is the Webb Paranormal Group’s mission statement.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_accordion][vc_accordion_tab title=”1. Terms”][vc_column_text]
By accessing the Webb Paranormal Group, webbparanormalgroup.com for information and services, you agree to be bound by the terms of services and conditions specified in this site and to acknowledge that you are responsible for abidance. The materials and information enclosed in the site are secured with rightful copyright and relevant service mark law and trademark. As a condition, you affirm never to use any content within this site to any form of malicious or unlawful acts, or any other practices not proposed by Webb Paranormal Group.[/vc_column_text][/vc_accordion_tab][vc_accordion_tab title=”2. Rules and Restrictions During Event Investigation”][vc_column_text]The Webb Paranormal Group strictly requires event participants to adhere to the following rules and restrictions:
- During research investigations, members and participants must be 19 years old or older.
- Webb Paranormal Group strictly imposes zero-tolerance in regards alcohol and drug policy. Any participant suspected to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be forced to leave.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited.
- Candles, naked flame, and incense are not permitted during the investigation activities.
- Cameras are allowed, but specific areas that need to be protected may have restrictions for photography.
- Respect for the Webb Paranormal Group, other participants, locations and scenes, and equipment is demanded at all times.
- Avoid any form of abuse, threat, harassment, intimidation, or performing any inappropriate acts against other members or clients.
Those who do not conform to the set of rules and restrictions mentioned above will be dismissed without the right to a refund.[/vc_column_text][/vc_accordion_tab][vc_accordion_tab title=”3. Limitations”][vc_column_text]Though Webb Paranormal Group are committed to making reasonable and honest efforts to validate the accuracy of the provided information, they do not guarantee against any human or machine errors, delays, interruptions, omissions, or losses. The paranormal world remains subtle. Webb Paranormal Group does not affirm that the information provided on this website is appropriate and effective for all cases/investigations/events, and that any advice, ways, and suggestions will be successful. In no event shall the Webb Paranormal Group be legally responsible for any damages (which include consequential and/or incidental damages, physical, emotional, mental injury, or even death), whether they be based on the contract, warranty, or tort, and emerging out of the use, or failure to handle, the materials in the Webb Paranormal Group website.
The management staff of the site is responsible for maintaining as much as possible a healthy, secure, and constructive environment. In order to do so, the staff has full control and power to edit, moderate, and delete content that they deem unlawful, inappropriate, or unnecessary to the site; and suspend or terminate the responsible users at Webb Paranormal Group’s discretion, without warning. The Webb Paranormal Group expects all clients, site members, and users agree to all terms and conditions set here.[/vc_column_text][/vc_accordion_tab][/vc_accordion][/vc_column][/vc_row]