The Webb Paranormal Group (WPG) is serious in helping you with your paranormal experiences, and aim to provide you successful investigations. In addition, the group would like you to adhere to the following set of terms and conditions to ensure quality, smooth service, and safety in your part and to the whole investigating team.
By accessing the Webb Paranormal Group, webbparanormalgroup.com for information and services, you agree to be bound by the terms of services and conditions specified in this site, and to acknowledge that you are responsible for abidance. The materials and information enclosed in the site are secured with rightful copyright and relevant service mark law and trademark. As a condition, you affirm never to use any content within this site to any form of malicious or unlawful acts, or any other practices not proposed by Webb Paranormal Group.
The Webb Paranormal Group strictly requires event participants to adhere to the following rules and restrictions:
- During research investigations, members and participants must be 19 years old or older.
- Webb Paranormal Group strictly imposes zero-tolerance in regards to the alcohol and drug policy. Any participant suspected to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be forced to leave.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited.
- Candles, naked flame, and incense are not permitted during the investigation activities.
- Cameras are allowed, but specific areas that need to be protected may have restrictions for photography.
- Respect for the Webb Paranormal Group, other participants, locations and scenes, and equipment is demanded at all times.
- Avoid any form of abuse, threat, harassment, intimidation, or performing any inappropriate acts against other members or clients.
Those who do not conform to the set of rules and restrictions mentioned above will be dismissed without the right to a refund.
Though Webb Paranormal Group are committed to making reasonable and honest efforts to validate the accuracy of the provided information, they do not guarantee against any human or machine errors, delays, interruptions, omissions, or losses. The paranormal world remains subtle. Webb Paranormal Group does not affirm that the information provided in this website is appropriate and effective for all cases/investigations/events, and that any advice, ways, and suggestions will be successful. In no event shall the Webb Paranormal Group be legally responsible for any damages (which include consequential and/or incidental damages, physical, emotional, mental injury, or even death), whether they be based on the contract, warranty, or tort, and emerging out of the use, or failure to handle, the materials in the Webb Paranormal Group website.
The management staff of the site is responsible for maintaining as much as possible a healthy, secure, and constructive environment. In order to do so, the staff has full control and power to edit, moderate, and delete content that they deem unlawful, inappropriate, or unnecessary to the site; and suspend or terminate the responsible users at Webb Paranormal Group’s discretion, without warning. Webb Paranormal Group expects all clients, site members, and users to agree to all terms and conditions set here.