#Paranormal Brew #Coffee is a paranormal investigator’s lifeline. We stay up all night on an investigation and then take a brief nap prior to heading to our “day jobs”. We pretty much live on strong coffee and energy drinks to make it through the day.
Let’s delve into what makes Paranormal Brew coffee so perfect when sleep is not an option. In addition, we will go over all the ways coffee is good for us, including a delicious recipe for some #cold brew.
The Health Benefits of Drinking Paranormal Brew Coffee
- The number one benefit of drinking coffee is it makes you more alert and gives an advancement to the reactions. Coffee contains caffeine, when you drink it the caffeine goes into your bloodstream and to the brain.
- Aids in the fat-burning process. Coffee contains caffeine, which acts as an accelerator to our metabolism. When we drink coffee the caffeine increases epinephrine (adrenaline) levels in our blood. In addition, caffeine also advances fatty acids found in the fatty tissues to be let out.
- Improves one’s physical abilities. When we drink coffee it decreases drowsiness and fatigue by arousing the central nervous system. It also improves and promotes muscle strength and endurance.
- Has essential nutrients in it such as 11% Riboflavin (Vitamin B2); 6% Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5); 3% Manganese and Potassium; and 2% Magnesium and Niacin
- Decreases the chance you will develop Type 2 Diabetes. Research has discovered that the bioactive compound cafestol found in coffee creates an increase in the secretion of insulin. This research also proves that drinking coffee lowers one’s fasting glucose levels.
- Drinking coffee guards again Dementia, Alzeimer’s Disease, and other cognitive deficiencies. This is due to there being polyphenol antioxidant ferulic acid that is in the coffee. When we drink coffee on a regular basis, it has been proven to protect us from developing any deficits to our cognitive abilities. Improving our working and spatial memory, silencing inflammation, and inhibiting acetylcholine loss within the cerebral cortex. These are all elements that are indications of these cognitive diseases.
- Protects the health of your liver.
- Battles depression.
- Decreases the risk of certain cancers.
- Won’t cause heart disease or stroke.
- A powerful antioxidant.
Here’s a Recipe for Some Delicious Cold Brew Coffee
Time for steeping–12 hours
For a complete time: 12 hours and 10 minutes
Makes about 3 cups
What you need:
1 c. coffee beans (whole)
4 c. water
If your coffee beans are usually ground at the time of purchase; request a coarse setting be used. You are going to require a small cup –about 4 ounces of ground coffee beans to make this recipe.
You will need a French press if you choose to make this recipe a cold brew. However, if you don’t have a French press; there is an alternative. Just pour your freshly brewed coffee into a jar and let it refrigerate overnight. This process allows it to steep so you can easily smooth it and separate the coffee from the grounds. To store for a longer period, pour the coffee off the grounds into a jar or bottle. Keep in the refrigerator for 3-5 days.
Modifying the strength of the Coffee
The strength of this coffee will be fairly intense; therefore if you want to modify it, we suggest using less (or more coffee beans).
Serving the Paranormal Brew Coffee
When serving this cold brew coffee, first add your creamer, or sweetener of choice before pouring it over ice cubes in your cup.
**If you prefer it warm, microwave for a few minutes.
Check out Our Coffee
If you are a coffee lover and like trying out new coffee brews, then try the new Paranormal Brew. We have taken the best parts of coffee and spun our own special “web” in creating this brew.