The members of Webb Paranormal Group were also interviewed. Here are a few of the answers!
- How did you first hear about Webb Paranormal Group?
Teresa: In my mind
Stan: I helped found the group
Leanna: My parents
Laura: Teigra Mitchell
- What made you want to join the team?
Stan: People need help
Teresa: To help others
Laura: I’ve always been interested in being on a team
Trista: I’ve always thought it would be awesome to be in a paranormal group.
- What is your position in the team?
Stan: Founder Director and Lead Investigator
Teresa: Co-founder, Research, Historian, Marketeer, Fundraising Manager, Promoter etc..
Laura: Case manager, investigator, researcher
Trista: Investigator, photographer, researcher
Michelle: Investigator, researcher
- A. What has been your favorite location to investigate?
Stan: Pauly Jail.
Teresa: Don’t have one.
Leanna: Pauly Jail.
Laura: Pauly Jail.
Trista: Ms. Vera’s!
Michelle: Pauly Jail.
- B. What made this place your favorite?
Leanna: Nothing tried to eat me!
Laura: Something draws me to this place!
Trista: It was really active.
Michelle: It was my first investigation.
- Which member in the group have you known the longest?
- A. Do you have any Supernatural gifts?
Stan: Not a single one!
Teresa: Post cognitive, shield, empathic
Trista: Empath, Intuitive, Clairsentient
- B. Do these affect the way you investigate?
Teresa: They help me to understand the way things were at the heyday of the place.
Trista: I like using my gifts because they help me to understand more than just the devices we use. I get a more clear answer sometimes.
- What is one tool you would like to see Webb Paranormal Group use in an investigation?
Stan: Common sense
Teresa: I would like to just see more members training on the equipment we have and learning various techniques of research.
Laura: I’m not sure.
Trista: SLS camera
Michelle: All of them.
- Tell us about one paranormal encounter you’ve had.
Stan: Standing in the Hallway of Vera Haney’s house and had something push me and talk to me.
Teresa: I saw what I thought was Stan in the hallway of a client’s home but Stan was in another room. Then found out the client’s deceased husband had similar features to Stan.
Trista: I saw who I thought was my step-dad in the middle of the night once. It wasn’t him, only a spirit that looked like him and mimicked his actions. Step dad said to tell him to stay out of his chair!
Michelle: Sitting on the trunk of my car on a dark road, my hat fell off and found it in the back seat of my car; all the windows were up.
- Have you always believed in the paranormal?
- What is one place you would like to go investigate as a group?
Teresa: Poenari Castle
Leanna: Savannah graveyard
Laura: I don’t know
Trista: Sloss Furnace
Michelle: Dozier School for Boys
- Is there a location that has ever scared you or made you nervous, paranormally speaking?
Stan: Vera Haney’s house
Teresa: A client’s home
Trista: A client’s home in Georgia
Michelle: Old Bridge in Daleville